I had one hell of a time today until something happened
I was with my classmates on the way to woodlands
Since I was standing and too busy chatting with my classmates
I did not noticed this makcik who was right behind me
So I was reaching out for the pole for support without even looking
And somehow my hand ACCIDENTALLY groped her butt
Wait. grope is too strong a word. More like mild touch
Whatever it is, I really really was damn embarrassed at that point of time
So I apologized to that makcik
I was expecting an angry reaction from her
But NO..
She gave me that ‘I kinda like that’ look
I really cant forget that expression of hers
Chilakas
Now just great
Im a laughing stock
This one is for jo
Eh jo…u know ah u look like one of the casts from the yang sisters
Don’t you think so?
Nyehehehe
=]
Friday, October 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment