what goes around comes back around (interlude)
Let me paint this picture for you, baby
You spend your nights alone
And he never comes home
And every time you call him
All you get's a busy tone
I heard you found out
That he's doing to you
What you did to me
Ain't that the way it goes
You cheated girl
My heart bleeds girl
So it goes without saying that you left me feeling hurt
Just a classic case
A scenarioTale as old as time
Girl you got what you deserved
And now you want somebody
To cure the lonely nights
You wish you had somebody
That could come and make it right
But girl I ain't somebody with a lot of sympathy
You'll see(What goes around comes back around)
I thought I told ya, hey(What goes around comes back around)
I thought I told ya, hey(What goes around comes back around)
I thought I told ya, hey(What goes around comes back around)I thought I told ya, hey
two words to describe : absolutely splendid =]
_______________________________________________________________
i must say im one lucky son of a gun
still receiving presents despite xmas and bdae being way overdue
nyehehehehehehe
i looooike
i mean who doesnt like presents, right
free plak tu
aduuuu
talking bout presents
for the past 5 days
they got for me puma apparel (thanks mak bedah ! semoge anda menang dalam competition miss olympia..haha..ni compem zee suke ), belgian chocs, toothbrush holder (thanks christine...i know you get them out of love..i noe..haha..)
but the "BEST" present is 8 tests in spreaded throughout the remaining two wks ( thanks lecturers..you guys the best..dasa nak kene sodok betol )
chilakas
best present ever ah
_____________________________________________________________
i'm in love with grasio
really am
hairi *finger wagging*
kau gi training make sure kau train
haha
jangan nak macam2
haha
paedophile
6 tahun nye budak pon kau nak
hais
astagfirullah
haha..ape nak buat
this is life
kk
slamat ah korang
(azlina..next training, we wack hairi,k..tt paedophile..wack pat nuts, oi )
nyehehehehehe
Saturday, January 13, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment