Sunday, November 30, 2008

Chapter Three (The best is yet to come)

Chapter Three (The best is yet to come)



Many people would consider life like a book.

It has a beginning,

a middle and an end.

Depending on the person,

the book may be an uplifting tale of triumph against the odds,

a depressing tragedy of pain and tribulation,

or perhaps even a steamy romance *wagbrow*

But seriously,

I don’t think my life has been any of those.

Or perhaps its been a little of each?

I don’t know.

The only way I will see how my book will turn out,

is when it’s finished.

In retrospect,

I think i'm only about a quarter done.

I guess the first chapter was my childhood.

Then the second, my teen years.

Now it’s the chapter of my early adult life.

Maybe my book’s a horror.

Because I have to admit,

I’m a little scared.

But no matter how horrifying it may be,

i guess there are just some things that fall in place nicely

and simply sets my endorphins rushing.



Opening up the presents



Still opening



It has a duel function if you know what i mean *wagbrow*



Body Shop facial products. Also has a duel function *wagbrow*



CK sports briefs. Yummay

And the list just goes on and on

and thank you guys.

I sincerely appreciate it and please,

continue to shower me with love and most importantly,

with gifts.

haha



Good asian cuisine at its finest.

Good company.

Good gifts.

And this is only 1/4 of the yat's 21st.

The best is yet to come.

Shall leave you with a final picture.




Spot the chubby nerd (clue : black frame.hahaha)

No comments: