Stephen King : The "IT" is in my kitchen
It just sits there,
just around the corner of my kitchen.
The kitchen,
home to so many fond memories
good hearty meals,
laughing while cleaning up,
tripped when mopping the floor (hahaha..attempt to breakdance..how smart)
but now dark and lonely and avoided
because if I go in the kitchen,
I just might see "it".
Standing there.
Growing bigger,
more terrifying and
a little more incomprehensible each day.
Until one night,
I decided i couldn't take it anymore
that i must face "it",
and storm into the kitchen with guts of rambo
with a physique of dumbo the elephant.
I switched on the light and
turn towards the desk,
where I can finally see,
in the bright overhead lights,
there "it" was with its mighty intimidating fangs
gnawing on my precious apple crumble left-overs.
(i was about to eat that though).
Then,
it sensed my annoying presence and
there we were,
staring into each others eyes
I could sense such unrequited rivalry.
The odds were immensely against me but
I knew there was no turning back.
Somehow,
my legs seemed to be glued to the spot and
cold sweat began dripping.
The sudden eruption of power as it flew towards my direction
as it charges.
I ran screaming/squeling from the kitchen and into my room,
praying it won't enter in,
terrorizing me.
Sleeping in fear with my blanket being the only source of "protection".
Well,
that's how my life used to be.
A monstrous struggle to deal with the mighty
king of fear,
our "friendly" neighbourhood cockroach.
haha
Don't let things get out of hand.
Use shieldtox.
=)
Monday, January 05, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment