I have been meaning to explore this thought of mine for quite some time.
Finally,
my friend mentioned the same thing which I have been pondering
for quite some time and
this made me post it.
I have been stuck on this problem like forever.
It's really painful to get stuck and not go anywhere.
It was very critical that it was to be solved and
there was tremondous pressure on me.
Not wanting to give up,
more to do with conviction,
I pushed on,
constantly trying out different methods to solve it.
Things seemed to get better before getting worse and
it was utterly disappointing.
I was completely exhausted and fatigued and
started showing signs of post-traumatic stress disorder.
Then,
I finally got my lucky break.
Many of us spend too much of our lives hoping.
It is a totally futile exercise but we do it.
Here's the difficulty with hoping.
While it can help us look to the future with some degree of positivity,
hope doesn't happen.
Hope is only a mental activity.
For hope to create any kind of results,
it has to be somehow converted into a dream.
Because dreams do come true.
Why is that?
Dreams are a step closer to driving results because
there is a deeper emotional connection to them.
Hope says: "Things may happen."
A dream says: "Things will come to pass."
Just as the light of a full moon pushes back the darkness and
reveals a shimmering lake,
so each of us can push back the darkened boundaries of
humankind through the light of our dreams.
To have that impact,
it's up to each of us to make our dreams come true.
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment