English Bitch
My Ing-gerl-leesh (english: inspired by james) has always been PHENOMENAL
yea...PHENOMENALLY BAD
even till now.
I read through all my pri 4 english tutorials and indeed,
i had a good laugh.
enjoy
Primary 4 English Proverbs Exercise
1) Strike While The... Coakroach is near
2) You Can't Teach An Old Dog New... Language
3) The Pen Is Mightier Than The... Colour Pencils !!! (yes..the exclamation marks were written)
4) Better Be Safe Than... Running away
5) Children Should Be Seen And Not...Caned
______________________________________________________________________________________
As the saying goes " curiousity kills the cat"
but curiousity has got my nephew terrified.
haha
He asked me what happens after we die.
I told him we get buried under a bunch of dirt and worms feed on our bodies.
I guess I should have told him the truth
that most of us go to Hell and burn eternally
but I didn't want to upset him even more.
peace
=]
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment