Lying can save your ass (well..at times)
My mother raised me the way every well-mannered boy should be.
(you faggots don't laugh..i am, ok..well, sort of)
She taught me the important lessons of life,
and the proper ways to behave.
The most important lesson that she always try to get across was
I should tell the truth at all costs.
haha..tell me about it
I could still very much remember her words
"If you lie, your nose will grow long and my tongue will be chopped off"
Being naive as i was,
I believed every word she said and took her advice to heart.
Big mistake.
But now come to think of it,
my mother was lying through her teeth when she told me the consequences of lying.
Can you believe the irony?
haha
A decade later,
i put her advice to a test on my very first ever relationship.
haha
let's just say i'm very experimental (what do you expect..im a science student)
Ex : Do you love me ?
My definitely NO-NO answer : ummm..i guess so. It depends
Indeed,
that was the last time i last spoken to her and i almost got bitch-slapped.
haha
See where truth lands me.
Maybe,
i should have just look straight into her eyes
and say (even i don't even mean it),
"Yes ! I feel that I am truly falling for you and you're my one and only."
o0oman..
My advice : Practice in front of the mirror first if you feel you might choke up at the thought of such words.
hahaha
So moral of the story,
You must know when to lie
and most importantly,
do it convincingly.
=]
peace
ps : jangan cakap ni aku bilang korang eh
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment