Monday, July 06, 2009

Oh when N.Korean go marching in ( I don't want to be in that number)

Oh when N.Korea go marching in ( I don't want to be in that number)


Like all mortal sins,

in as much as man condemns things eternal for the sake of temporal things.

Power was regarded sinful due to

its overvaluation of the mundane.

North Korea have become bolder than ever,

sending phenomenal, tyrannical signals worldwide.

They have broadened their war rhetoric

by testing nuclear weapons,

missiles test-fired into the sea.

North Korea aggressing on the South would be nationally suicidal.

These acts represent defiance bordering on recklessness.

From the looks of North Korea's actions,

it appears that as if they are learning well from the Iranians.

But despite being appalled by its ruthlessness,

engaging in North Korea’s perilous extermination would

threaten the South Koreans by sudden collapse as it propels into the arms of China.

Checkmate !

Can you stamp your feet any louder, North Korea ?

____________________________________________________________________________________

I miss you guys badly

but some things are better off isolated

No comments: