Revenge was simply too sweet. Arsenal 2-1 Loserpool ( Liverpool ). I was mesmerized by the touches of the gunners. Simply world class. The sublimation of liverpool's defence and at the same time was troubled by the maestro, Theirry Henry. The intellectual young Fabregas did extremely well that in that game, to me, age is just numbers. What happened to the glory ex European champions? Out of touch? the inspiration well has run dry ? or its just that steven gerrard is just simply too exhausted to pull the whole squad together with him in this battlefield. I don't know, man. But what I know is arsenal is looking rigid, solid at the moment. I would really like to see my Gunners in the champions league final.hey wait..why only final ? I prefer them winning that title. Like what people like to say; dream wishes do come true.
Not only I was impressed by the performance of the gunners last night, I was even more impressed by the team spirit shown by the players and such great bonding among the players. Telepathic passes as usual (that is typical of arsenal. Not many clubs can achieve such beautiful football).
Arsenal thoroughly deserved this vital, vital three points. The resilience and organisation that had stifled Madrid in midweek was on display once more against the ex European champions.
The victory takes Arsene Wenger's side back up to fifth, just two points adrift of Tottenham who currently occupy that fourth and final Champions League place.
Sorry ah meen. I just got to say this. What telah happened ? haha..man..im actually enjoying every single moment of this. Haha. I still remember how you humiliate my arsenal in blog with those viscious words. Aiyo.chilakas.lucky thing you're my friend. If not..jeng jeng jeng
Im so addicted to 2 songs; angels or devils and collide by dishwalla.yups.if any of you got those songs, send me asap.yups.
Wokies.gtg.peace.assalamualaikum
Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment