silat cheklist
1) silat uniform - checked
2) bengkong - checked
3) groin guard - checked ( this is a must have )
4) shin guard - neii...
5) confidence - not yet filled up to the brim
6) faith - umm..i'm having butterflies in my tummy right now
ks.this saturday is the very first time i'll be having an official silat match. friendlies with NUS.okies. in silat, when you talk bout friendlies, nothing, i mean NOTHING, is friendly. it's either you come out from that ring alive or death la. literally speaking of course. i definitely dont want to end up in the bitter end. i want to leave that ring with a huge smile across my face.
[ to ryza ] kk.oits ryza.amcm.kau da ready.aduu..naik seram siol.btw kau nye groin guard is in safe hands.haha..so jangan takot. it will be in dry condition when you get it.
i maybe nervous shit right now but im totally looking forward to this match. so people.do wish me loads of luck and pray for me. firstly, for victory, and secondly, for coming back in one piece.
okies. i sound like as if im going on a war.o0owell...
since this week, i was so occupied with silat and outings with miss khoo n co, i barely had the time to update this crap hole-ish blog of mine. sorry guys. btw, this week, i must say i had a pretty fun ride. who would expect getting lost in arab street and even fooling around in a toy shop can be so much fun.o0owell...if only zee was able to join us ( he would be the "fun-catalyst"). i know he will be smiling reading this ( make sure you smile because of this sentence eh..not because you're thinking bout me, you naughty animal..haha..aduuu)
man...been eating loads of greens ( miss khoo.i know you like your veges v v much ah.=] ) and fruits..drinking loads of water..just to prevent myself from dehydration. lately, the weather is just too unbearable. my head is like burning, man. feeling slightly flu-ish. i just hate getting flu and running nose when the weather is hot. cause the mucus will "crystallise" in my nostrils ah..then will create this uncomfortable feeling.aiyooo..i hope i dont fall sick during my friendlies ah. need to "overdose" myself with panadol.
for your info,too much panadol will cause serious damage to kidneys and livers.in addition to that, not only it will kill viruses but also causes disruption to the white blood cells and of course, will eventually kill them. and yea..never ever take panadol with coke.chilakas.that one you really looking for trouble.
ok la suckas.i just gtg.kk.gonna leave the lyrics below for you guys to check out.i guess this song means alot to me.aights.peace assalamualaikum
Every Little Thing
by
Dishwalla
Let me in
to see you in the morning light
to get me on and all along the tears they come
see all come
I want you to believe in life
but I get the strangest feeling that you've gone away
will you find out who you are too late to change?
I wish I could be every little thing you wanted
all the time
I wish I could be every little thing you wanted
all the time
some times
-
lift me up
just lift me up
don't make a sound
and let me hold you up before you hit the Ground
see all come
you say your all right
but I get the strangest feelingthat you've gone away- you've gone away
and will you find out who you are too late to change?
-
I wish I could be every little thing you wanted
all the time
I wish I could be every little thing you wanted
all the time
some times
-
Don't give me up
don't give me up tonight
or soon nothing will be right at all
salvation will you find out who you are too late to change?
I wish I could be every little thing you wanted
No comments:
Post a Comment