Friday, August 29, 2008

What about now. What about today

What about now. What about today


For the past few years,

I have been pursuing a dream.

A dream that is so close to my heart that I wish not to disclose it

even in the cover of anonymity.

All I have to say is that it has nothing to do with the matters of heart.

I have been oscillating through a wide range of emotions during this pursuit of mine.

It has brought me much pain,

made me lose faith and got me very depressed.

It has also helped me in discovering myself,

given me hope, faith.

It has been of a dual nature bringing me sadness and

happiness all at the same time.

I became a social recluse refusing to interact with the outside world except

for when it was absolutely necessary.

I have just retreated into a shell.

To sum it up,

it has cost me substantial amount of my time and energy.

Now even though I don't have the obsession that I had in the beginning,

the fire still burns.

I have kept trying hard to make my dream real.

On the way,

I have lost patience and gave up many times.

I have writhed in pain and despair and given up one day,

only to pick up where I left off the next day.

Even in the face of utter despair,

I have refused to give up.

Some times I feel like a crazy man who is trying to break a stone wall with bare hands.

Yet I continue (though ego hurts).

ps : Till the fat lady sings, i still wish to be the last samurai.


_____________________________________________________________________________________

Pics of fond memories



The ex-seniors


The board



Police officer. Air stewardess. Student



i know i look selenger...i know



ok..bye !

No comments: