Saturday, January 26, 2008

The final submit

I recounted all the times when we fast-forwarded our lives,

over cigarettes ( i dont smoke..just second hand)

and

over-priced muslim cooked food.

Going over the paths that we had devised in our head for ourselves,

mostly POSITIVE, CLEAN thoughts.

The dreams,

the goals,

the plans to survive,

the psycho ones.

We spent our whole lives fast-forwarding,

it was such a pity.

After going through the first few stages,

I realised that there was one thing I wanted to do,

I wanted to turn back the clock.

I wanted to do this instead or try that,

or learn something,

or to cherish one.

But frankly and in all seriousness,

its an empty want,

I can never ever have it.

Spend our whole lives talking about fast-forwards

and

then wishing you could turn the clock back.

The irony.

There is not one person out there who does not wish he or she could re-paint

their life,

you can never.

The kismet of self, hate farewells.

____________________________________________________________________

My religion consists of a humble admiration of

the illimitable superior spirit who reveals Himself

in the slightest of details

we are able to perceive with our frail and feeble mind.

Islam,

it shall be.

peace

Assalamualaikum

No comments: