Thursday, January 17, 2008

Toe-Rest




I am the infamous Hidayat

I am errrrr...ummmm....16 *faintly saying 20*

I'm Chinese was Cum by Malay and was shot by a hint of japanese and not [insert race here].

I do not laugh, I snort (a character attribute or rather defect which I have gradually become notorious for).

I am an emotional eater.

I find amusement in ridiculing Asians, stereotypes and attention whores
[although I can be guilty of hypocrisy because I have a friendster account],
as well as making other individuals feel inferior.

=]

I am blatantly honest (depends on my mood) and that often makes others feel like fuck turds.

Silat is one of my many affinities, but not something I excel in.

My once gregarious character has ceased to exist, and is now replaced with a cynic outcast of the social order.

My favourite word is Hidayat.

Socializing with fellow living entities is not my forte; if you have decided to associate yourself with yours truly, consider yourself forewarned.

_____________________________________________________________________________________



This was when my toe got wrapped after the surgery



Now meet franken-Toe

He's better known as Fernando Toe-rest

_____________________________________________________________________________________

kk

enjoy people

need to start mugging

=]

No comments: