Thursday, January 12, 2006

hari raya haji

So here I am after been absent from blogging for 4 days. Excruciating for me( lagi2 com da down).so people, be grateful of what you have right now. For me, com down.internet pon down.chilakas. I tell you, if u don’t appreciate your com ah, aiyo..

Recap on ytd's event(hari raya haji) : ytd was awesome la.morning prayers with that abang kepet, amir.that zee, call nye call nye call..never pick.there are only two possibilities for him not picking up the phone.1stly, he was busy jumping around in lala land. 2nd( amir nye prediction), he was takbir-ing at his own bed.haha.amir amir.dasa nak kene sula ngan si zee.

So after prayers, it was drizzling. a blessing but still…I got my bottom part of my kurong pants soaked with muddy water.aduuu..sedei sedei. Amir intended to stay for the korban thingy but crap la.the sight of blood ah makes me puke ah.worst ah.faint.if I faint, who’se gonna carry this 70 kg-incredible hulk-with-a soft heart.haha. The irony is when I grow up, Im inspired to become a plastic surgeon.haha.aduuu..pengsan loorr

Wanee, amir n azlina came to my place.unfortunately, zee couldn’t make it. he said he need to visit his grandpa.okies.your're forgiven,zee.so basically, those three lovely monkeys of mine, they just talk and talk while me, busy preparing the table. Talking bout preparations, I just hate it when I clean the entire house, and just before guests reached my place, its already in a mess..wa..really you noe.damn heart ache la.i tried so hard getting rid of those phunky smell and stains.bukan senang sei.some more, my house is like 17 yrs old ?..puuurr

After the late lunch, we all just hang out in my room.play the guitar.i don't know whether those three got listen to me strumming 2 chords.hmmm..okies nvm.so the whole afternoon, it “belong” to amir. Just wont stop his self-praising.tak blei angkot sei.haha.then we watched the hot chick screened on channel 5. o0oya..before that..we talked bout “3 things we want to change bout ourselves”..hmm…3 things ah

1 ) I want my sec 2 figure back !!
2 ) I want a beautiful skin
3 ) Be more hardworking

So we watched hot chick till 8 30..coz wanee had to leave early. So everyone chow. And that’s it..yg lain2 details.aiya.u noe I noe.can oledy.

Ps.wanee and azlina.u sure u wanna pimp my room? Haha..i don’t mind.if u guys really into it, tell me..i go get all de necessary stuffs.hmmm..

Hmm…ooya wanee..i think I oledy noe whats de diff between home and a house.yea yea..what u said is true.yups.its not bout the house..but the home..very very true.kk people..gtg..chows..tym for silat, babe…

[ to tell or not to tell.it's just a matter of time ]

No comments: