People this days are getting too emo. Haha. Look who's talking. People got dumped. They cry. People got rejected. They also cry. I'm not making fun of this group of people ( eh eh .names not mentioned. Don't wish to mention. Don't wish to carik pasal. peace ) but it's just that I find it a bit ridiculous? Maybe, I learnt a lot from those experiences that i went through in the past. I know how it feels like to be in your shoes. Just take it like this. Life is too short to brood over things like this. Yups. My good friend, wanee, once told me there are a lot of things in life that you can grab by the horns. I repeat myself again. Life is too short for heartaches. So make the best out of it!!
Ok. Another scenario. If that bloody one fine day of yours turned out to be the most, catastrophic day of your life and you feel like committing suicide. You feel like as if there's no end to your misery. And you keep asking yourself why it must happen to you. I swear to God you will never find the answer. And it will drive you nuts!! But instead, ask yourself, what can extract and learn from that experience. Will you be stronger in future? Will you be wiser in future? Well, walwahuallam. Life is in your hands. By the way, life is like a gift. God gives you that life for a reason. because He loves you. He cares for you. Don't lose it just like that because you won't be getting it back.
I shall end my story with a saying. "Happiness doesn't occur without the presence of catastrophes. It happens in spite of catastrophes."
Friday, January 06, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment