So today I did nothing. I was busy not paying attention in class.haha. Yakking all the way with my makan buddies, syam and ryza. Practically, we did nothing much la today. I dont think theres any homework except one formal microbio report, IDEAS presentation to complete and GEMS stuff ( its bout famous Australians and their lingo.people.plss.if u have the time,help me out.im really struggling in this). Yups. My lecturers don’t consider these as homework.
I must say im kinda proud of myself. 6 note within 30 min. 2 chords within 15 min. quite an achievement for me. All thanks to my “maestro”(unfortunately.haha), syaiful aka syam. He taught me well, indeed. If you guys wanna ask me why suddenly I picked up guitar. Its just that my whole family are musically and academically inclined except for me. Practically every single one can play at least two instruments except for me. So I was wondering, if music really runs in the blood, might as well, I just give it a try. Yups. Like what I’ve mentioned in my previous post, life is too short. Make the best out of it. I hope my enthusiasm is not short-lived.
In life, when you say you got no time for some commitment, no time is the perfect time. When you put your mind, heart and soul to something, it will eventually work. it maybe time consuming but just put time aside. You can accomplish it before you realising it.aight.gtg. time for table tennis session with my classmates.chow.
words of wisdon : there's such a thing like trying too hard
Saturday, January 07, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment