Yesterday, I had the worst silat training ever. It doesnt affect the others except me.aiyo.really.if u guys were in my position yesterday, you guys would probably be dead. Really. From that itself, I escape with a bruised ribcage, swollen right hand, tweety bird got kicked, cuts all over my right foot.damn it la. O0oya.i even got a cut on my right side of the chest.dang.thanks to the bloody vest la.
Okies.this is how the whole disaster came about.as usual, after GEMS, will 'study' at library then go for training.in the beginning, it was normal.just the boring regime.5bx and yada yada yada..okies..after the kicking of paddings, we all go straight to the fighting mat.here is when the whole 'fun' began.
Kharil(vice captain) : sape nak spar dulu ? ( who wants to spar 1st )
Me n ryza : kk..kite spar dulu..
Okies..sparring with him was kinda ok.evenly contested match.it onli lasted for 3 min.so, 30 min, apai(captain), he wanted to see me spar. So he picked an opponent for me.and unfortunately for me, he's a senior with loads of experience.loads of it.he knows loads of dirty tricks.n damn it la.i fall for most of them.normally, in silat, there will be 3 rounds and each round is bout 3 min.for this case, its different. One round, lasted for 10 min.and I had to spar with this senior for two rounds.by the end of two rounds, I was really ¾ dead.taught I could sit down and let others spar.but no…apai say..stay..next…damn it !!!....spar with him for 15 min.by the end of the whole disaster, I can swear to God, I couldnt feel my right arm.
But during the sparring session, got one point of time I gain momentum.i kept on punching khairil.i dont how I did it.but it felt good.but before I gained that momentum, 3 things came to my mind.
1 ) God
2 ) this saying.never ever let emotions overshadow my rational thinking
3 ) o0owell…its for me to know and for you to find out.lalala
Then I smiled .alhamdulilah.it worked.but for a short time.so, I guess that session taught me something, everytime before a match, always remember those 3 things. Not only that, Ive created this saying..in the brink of death, you will learn to live..
[ to tell or not to tell.it's just a matter of time ]
Friday, January 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment