Is there honesty for anyone?
Have you been honest with yourself?
When you constantly subjugate yourself,
don't you find yourself slipping away?
Everytime someone says something and you wish to refute but you don't...
doesn't that slowly eat away at yourself?
Honestly speaking,
somewhere along the line,
I lost the ability to be true to myself.
Sometimes when thoughts asunder,
I point it out to myself,
to let me understand that I shouldn't be someone that I'm not.
Too far gone though,
I don't recognise who is the real person anymore.
Its all been buried,
by the avalanche of propaganda, tv, mags and chicks.
Its a question that everyone asks himself,
who am I, truly ?
I don't have an answer.
do you ?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
I live within myself
and i am not contaminated by the prognosis from the outside.
but i will use them as stepping stones to further succeed
=]
_____________________________________________________________________________________
you got me swooned
miss crooner
Thursday, August 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment