Thursday, August 09, 2007

Woman, Women and.....Makciks ?

in greece, they say

ladies are lambs in the kitchen

but when it comes to bed

they are tigress

*ok guys..hold it there..don't even think of taking out your passports*

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I find females terribly realistic nowadays.

Besides all the usuals[condo, credit card, chevvy, car, condom (just in case..nyehehehe) and cash],

a man should have a good education,

preferably great character,

looks & all the other sensitive sizing issues are still mostly undertabled,

personality still plays a big role[in my very own humble opinion].

Perhaps I should go to Venus & ask all the Venusians

whether their civilisation genuinely began as dependants who were all so indirect in their manner,

"Am I fat?"

_____________________________________________________________________________________

i've a confession to make

i hate those laser-mouth makciks and aunties

no no..not hate

detest..yes..detest

if nagging is a sport in olympics

they would probably do singapore proud by getting gold medals

gosh..can someone..anyone just stuff tempons inside their mouths?

thank you

_____________________________________________________________________________________



life's good now

just a few more hurdles to leap

No comments: