Mrs jones
She met him
She felt his presence, she felt
She told him again and again
She was happy, then it began
She had a choice to make of two
She felt a rending, heartfelt
She did not want to
She made the choice
They danced for one last time, together.
They talked for hours, about one another
They declared for each other,
Semper fi
Such lie
_____________________________________________________________________________________
We were just talking about the many meaningful things in life men talk about.
Soccer, chicks, soccer, chicks, soccer, chicks and more.
Somehow from the topic of how arsenal going to trash man utd, liverpool and chelsea this season,
we drifted to scientific hypothesis and from there somehow we started on well, religion.
I am a lousy muslim,
I readily admit it except to tudong babes.
I go for friday prayers,
but once completed that prayers
readily spew vulgarities,
jitak kepale org.
Generally,
my idea of religion was simply that you do good,
keep peace,
don't screw around,
and dont screw somemore
you'll be fine.
Apparently my friend did not agree with me.
To make the long story short,
i wish i could just say 'The End'
but cant..hais
Since you believe in the creator,
so all knowledge must have been from the creator.
Right?
So why not go straight to the source that created us who must already have the knowledge that we seek to find?
Any of this getting through to your numb skulls, suckas ?
I'm stuck.
I feel like santa trying to get out of the elf suit.
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment