he's tattooed, N lvled (mat rep katekan)
Good future ?
never ever once cross his mind
He's true Singaporean.
He understands things that few others do,
and has multiple talents.
Yet here in singapore,
his chances are probably slim
nothing short of a miracle will save him and his wife.
Did I mention he's married?
nyehehehehehe...o0oyes he is,
just the unconventional way (shortgun babe)
He has done time in the various institutes for conviction
and would not think twice about doing it again,
eventhough he's 26.
Yet after having known him for a year,
I understand that even though he's quick to butt-heads (nak step zidane gitu),
he's a trustworthy fellow at heart (i'm pretty sure of that).
I can give him a job and need not worry.
He has his wits
but sadly, he just can't relate them at times.
People like him
They don't filter their words,
they just tell you straight to your face,
in dazzling Bahasa mat rep / mat sentol dam sebagai-bagainya.
Of course I don't approve his route
but his manner is,
although unrefined, unpolished and forward (too forward, in fact).
I wonder do people like him still exist?
Or have I hung around high education for far too long?
hey..dont just look at me
ask yourself that too, people
_____________________________________________________________________________________
a paedophile
any small boy would love
and meen..naaa...you're not a small boy
and no..not even hands in your pockets please
haha
thank you
peace
No comments:
Post a Comment