Saturday, August 18, 2007

Promises and Living in fear

Promise

The meaning in this word eludes me.

Who has not broken their promises?

i've once promised my mum i would get all As in primary school

but i guess it's a little far-fetched for me back in primary school days

least do i expect to achieve that in secondary school

well i did..once..for the very 1st time..hopefully not the last

As i was saying

You could always say that its circumstantial

but who would not be able to explain away the 'cracks' with their own set of circumstances?

If there was a more concrete way of using the word,

I would propose that promises be kept as sacred as marriage vows

and I suppose there would be forfeits in place to govern the word.

I guess that would also mean penalising 99.99% of everyone.

'White lies' right?

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Despondent nowadays,

I feel pensive

what do you expect

a gay came up to me the other day and said

"hey boy..you look cute"

if that is not depressing enough

i got a friendster message from

this 40 year old faggot who wish to know me "better"

this is what he said

hey there cute guy..ummm..you look kinda cool in those pics..can I be your "friend" ?

kk..now now

"friend" ?

what's that supposed to mean?

gosh..honestly right now

i wish i could be like jason..the gay basher

but that could be a bad idea

who knows

that might turn them on

Oh God

I think i'm beginning to attract the wrong group of people

why can't i be like zee..meen..amir or like ryza?

babes magnets

they are better-looking..way much better.in fact

but why me ?

haha

o0o boy

i think i need more silat training

i aint want my first "time" with a faggot with detacheable balls and penis

help

_____________________________________________________________________________________



Thanks to prefects

i met two wonderful souls

cheers to our friendship

peace

=]

(at least they make me feel straight)

haha

No comments: