Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Perfection, gayboy issue and mrs jones

The epitome of being perfect,

I was never ever born perfect.

No one ever was,

I don't expect anyone to be perfect,

neither do I expect anyone to be.

The calm,

tranquility of being accepting is that not better?

The human character is a strange thing,

did not a wise entity once say,

do unto others what you would do unto yourself?

Why would you subjugate someone to endure what you yourself cannot?

Its such irony,

contradictive irony.

I shall complain no more,

I'll accept it.

____________________________________________________________________________________

and YESSSAAAAHHHHH !!

torres scored

he's the man

now now you gay bastards

i didnt mean he's the man as in he's my MAN

now now

*you there ! hands off your pockets, mister*

i swear to God of HENTAI only

if any of you try to harass me again

i swear i will bloody hell shaft a pineapple inside your ass

like how hitler got his punishment in hell

try me

=]
_____________________________________________________________________________________

if my heart is a prison
stop the laceration
stop overcompensate with your reasons
i'm bleeding,
mrs jones
_____________________________________________________________________________________



a music for no bengs, ah lians, mats and minahs

No comments: