How does one get to be genuinely happy?
Personally I'm a wallower,
I like wallowing in pockets of misery.
People have told me to lighten up,
get rid of a load that I should have let go of a long time ago but that doesn't mean much.
You will only let go of a burden when the burden gets light enough to put down right?
If its still very heavy & you have a journey to make,
shoulder your burden,
get a friend to help & carry on walking.
Its better to slow down,
learn a few things
rather then just come to a complete stop because you have a heavy emotional load.
I believe certain things do make you feel better about yourself however.
Today being the 'happiness guru' I am,
I shall share with you the awesome & provocative system of being happy
1) count your blessings
2) smile (don't fake it)
3) sing (may not sound like elijah kelley from hairspray or kelly clarkson.. it sure to make you feel good..but not for the neighbours tho)
4) dance
5) read 'The Simpsons' comics
6) for guys..there's always the toilet..you get what i mean (now cannot la..haha..fasting)
7) for girls..gossiping is good
8) listen to hairspray soundtrack (the 60's sound has fused into my brain now)
9) eat green tea cheesecake with a hot nurse (orgasmic)
10) get someone to be your punching bag
enjoy !
_____________________________________________________________________________________
you got me smiling
swooned
Friday, September 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment