Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Rest in peace

Just a piece which i wrote for my late friend

enjoy

____________________________________________________________________________________

The silence impalement
left our hearts vacant
Without a single resident
She settled in
But ended up
Riding our hearts and just kept peddling

-

So open your eyes and listen
Combine your ears with vision
Love them
Cherish them before it’s too late
Don’t regret when it’s time for death bed

-

That day
I was about to take a shower
then
I got a call saying you died from a brain tumor
So I washed myself for what seemed like forever
With tears and holy water
I need some work to take me away from pain immediately
Before I start rubbing my eyes hard repeatedly

-

I've said goodbye too many times
And here I am waving again
so long,
my friend

-

I should have told you how the board doesn't like when people leave
So it just find ways to keep them
It sows seeds and reaps them
And now you’re part of that harvest,
but different from the others

-

Looking up to the sky
with my tears running dry
I wish I could've wished you farewell
I wish I could stop the swell
this may feel like forever
but we just cant go against His powers
may God bless your soul
rest in peace
we just miss you dearly
girl

No comments: