I refuse to read The Enquirer,
I laugh at urban myths,
I question most everything that comes to me second hand and
much to the frustrations of my niece and nephew
believe The Great Mysteries of the World to be nothing more than ghost stories invented to make life more interesting.
However, both of them have gone through a phase of interest in the supernatural where they rabidly check out books on ghosts,
Atlantis and other eye-popping monsters that impress a child's mind.
A year or two ago Grace came home with a book about documented cases of fish falling from the sky.
You heard it right,
there is an adult out there
somewhere,
probably in Las Vegas
who actually sat down and researched a book about fish falling spontaneously and mysteriously from a clear sky.
How dumb.
I've enjoyed a good X-Files episode
but I found fish falling from the sky hard enough to swallow that I was intrigued.
Were there actually enough "facts" on this incredible story to make it by an editor's desk?
I had to find out the details.
I skimmed and determined that it was just as bizarre as it sounded.
Aliens? UFOs?
The Loch Ness monster?
You be the judge.
Just watch out for those falling fish (gini mcm..takya gi pasar)

this is the kind of fish i dont mind dropping from the sky
_____________________________________________________________________________________
This is one monster you guys aint wanna mess wit
click HERE
kk
this monster (she's known for her bloody killer pinches)
yes yes
she's doing something for the charity
and nopes
she's not giving away her tudong
neither is she giving away free pinches
*thank God for that*
she's on this interesting project for this raya
some postcard thingy
ala...senang kate..let the pictures do the talking

not bad..not bad at all

nice
interested ?
go to this webby
click here
_____________________________________________________________________________________
miss brunette
;)
No comments:
Post a Comment